Monday, December 10, 2012

Exam Week Necessities

My exam week starts tomorrow and let me tell you after six other exam weeks to think back on you are quick to realize what works and what doesn't. Fortunately this year my exam week is less stressful because I am exempt from some of my exams. (Being exempt is one of my schools senior privileges and you become exempt if you have a 93 or above in the class. Unfortunately, you can not be exempt from AP classes). I exempted out of ADV Calculus and Government and I have to take AP French, AP Environmental, and AP Lit. Over time I have figured out what my exam week necessities are and I thought it could be helpful to someone so I decided to share it with you!

Exam Week Necessities

1. COFFEE: Not sure if I could get through exam week or school for that matter without it! I like to make Peppermint Mocha Starbucks Via when I need a caffeine fix.

2. Index Cards: I find index cards helpful when I need to memorize key facts. These are great for classes with lots of information. For my AP Environmental class we were given an exam review sheet so I wrote each question and the answer on flash cards and it has made memorization easier!

3. Hair Ties: This may sound silly but I have to have my hair up to study otherwise I find myself playing with it which distracts from fully focusing on studying.

4. Highlighters: A must in my mind! Highlighting key words and separating them into categories (for history for ex. people in one color, wars in another, etc.) helps you remember the color as well as the word. Especially helpful if you are a visual learner like me!

5. Pandora: I don't know what I would do without my Instrumental Holiday station. The perfect way to put you in the Christmas spirit while still staying focused!

6. Socks: Warm and Comfortable when studying! Cold feet would be a distraction so I avoid that from the get go. I advise finding a fun pair to wear so that everything involving exams are not boring!

7. Colored Pens: Similar to highlighters, while working on study guides I find it helpful to break lists and other topics into different colors. 

8. PJ Pants: Similar to 6, if I am not comfortable studying will not come as easily. Although studying on my bed would be so nice, it is not practical to getting things done. Sitting at your desk while wearing PJs, leggings, or sweatpants is the next best thing!

I hope these tips help some of you! What are your exam week necessities?

dWa

9 comments :

  1. Yes, all of these are musts during finals week!

    P.S. Make sure you enter my Kayce Hughes dress giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your exams sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i swear every exam season that i am just going to buy my index cards in bulk from Sam's club...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get the 500 packs from Staples for around $3 and they are the best!

      Delete
  4. Good luck on your exams, but it sounds like you have these in the bag;)
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes to all of these! I'm the exact same about having to be comfy and have my hair up and out of my way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck on your exams!! I just found your blog and I love it!
    xoxo
    maura

    ReplyDelete
  7. My exams begin next Tuesday and this post really helped me think of ways to be successful when it comes to exam prep! Good luck on yours, I'm sure you'll do great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's superior! Anything different!? Something more important everyone omega replica sale undertake to convert away an individual's building muscle mass workout routines could be to lessen or simply lift an individual's distributor collection. A wise idea can be to lift an individual's sales team members away, this would set up any stamina levels to be able to put together even more strength together with sturdiness. Utilizing this type of system you can expect to expand mass fast, strength together with iwc replica uk not contain an individual's acquires or simply suffer a loss of a single thing. This isn't always on your behalf, what precisely other than them am i able to check out? If you choose to lower that sales team members, consequently the will result in significantly less strength increase, however , you will definitely put together numerous sturdiness. In due course, like this will develop breitling replica uk body’s sturdiness power together with give your entire body a very thin narrow skeleton. Which means that to get not to lose a good tiny body system in addition to a really low unwanted weight relating to unwanted fat together with strength, however , hold a very high volume of body system sturdiness, consequently lowering your distributor collection is ideal for everyone. Don’t fake breitling watches the basis! …. Any what precisely? One must always take into account while you're shifting away an individual's building muscle mass workout routines don't improve the basis within the physical exercise. Composite activities management of cosmetic foundation to your hublot replica moving habit. Right here is the perfect technique for building muscle mass enhancement when it comes to activity system.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Design by Get Polished